The Louisville Recreation and Senior Center offers a wide variety of sports for youth in the area.
Our youth sports programs are design to develop the young athlete in a fun and competitively healthy
Depending on the season, we offer the following sports in league format: Soccer,
Flag Football, Basketball. Also, depending on the season, we offer
the following sports in an instructional and/or camp format: Soccer, Basketball,
Flag Football, Lacrosse, Tennis, Racquetball, Baseball, Volleyball Track or Field, Skateboarding and Golf.
Rain Line: 303-335-4998
2014 Flag Football Schedules
6-8 Years Old
9-11 Years Old
2014 Soccer Schedules
The Louisville Recreation Center also co-sponsors organizations to bring area youth sports in football, baseball, T-ball and girls softball.
Philosophy on Youth Sports
To allow all children an opportunity to have fun,
participate and learn fundamental sports skills. Youth sports stress the
importance of sportsmanship, respect, teamwork, and self-discipline through
healthy and fair competition.
Youth Sports Team Selection Process
Reasoning for the Team Selection Process
This process supports the Louisville Philosophy of Youth Sports in that it creates
equitable teams for children to have fun and learn sports skills. When teams are
evenly matched and games are close, all players enjoy the game and build an
enthusiasm for the sport and teamwork.
- Requests for specific coaches or for kids to be with their friends are not guaranteed.
- Each team will be allowed a Head Coach and one Assistant Coach.
- Coaches children will be placed on the same team as their parent.
- Siblings will be placed on the same team, if it is requested.
- We will try to honor practice day and carpooling requests however, we may not by able to accommodate all requests.
- We do try to create teams with kids from the same school.